Thursday 28 February 2013

Poetry and Paint Exhibition - Dunny Toys and Poetry

I have several pieces of artwork and poetry displaying at an event in London on 30th of March 2013. The event is called Poetry and Paint and is being organised by Carmina Masoliver . I am exhibiting 2 custom made Dunny toys along with two commissioned poems to go with the work. There is also an anthology book which will be released at the Poetry and Paint event, in which I will have images of the Dunny's along with the poems, plus another image and poem. The image is of a large pastel drawing I completed a few months ago and a poem in relation to the imagery.

Below have included a poster for the event and also the name tags for the Dunny's. I will post up images of the Dunny's after the event.




No comments:

Post a Comment